Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I have found what I am looking for.....unlucky Bono!

so......
this is the way I am seeing NYC at the moment....wet and cold...

I am terrible at tourist shots.....but in case you don't believe that I am here....and using the award...to put a deposit on a house?



I woke to have my first day of weaving I headed to the Textile Arts Center!





I LOVE WEAVING.......can I say it holds all the answers the I have been looking for......and not to mention the environment that I am working in.......Cynthia, Visnja and Owyn.....what cool chicks....This is the perfect experience.......
I am even going to buy a loom.....So when I return to Australia in December....I can move to our beach house and spend the summer making......


Preparing for the journey to the UK.....and finding myself some stockists......
did someone say hand bags......?

check out the website = http://www.textileartscenter.com/

I am a little annoyed today....I was planning to go Guatemala on a weaving tour....but realising that it was nothing more then a charity event held by house wives at play I pulled out.....to only get an abusive email......good evening honey!

I am now going to Guatemala through connections of Cynthia's and leaving the Lonely Planet's #1 Worst rated city = Guatemala City......for Xela....

I am so excited about the next adventure.....I think I threw up in my mouth a little!

Love L........

*this blog was written to the 5 o'clock news

























No comments:

Post a Comment