Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Goodbye NYC....Hello Guatemala


I am on the move again......I left the lovely Katie back in Brooklyn...After a killer pastrami sanger.....I arrived in Mexico City a few hours ago...

Before I left I tied up the loose end at the MAC Support Store.... I got a bunch of supplies.....So I am able to work towards the show during my stay in Guatemala....


There was so much waste....I managed to get some old Ipods.....and cables.....I plan on making rings from the ipods and I plan on striking up a deal with a MAC Store


When I return to Australia in December....jewellery from ipods....you saw it here first!

I am going to Antigua soon....I will finish this blog from there......







Now in Antigua can I saw it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been?





Apart from the fact I dont speak Spanish...I am finding it to be the best place to relax and focus on my work....I am staying at a cute little hostel called


http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Base-Camp-Hostel-Antigua/Antigua/38170

Having been through the markets this morning....Eating some of the best lychees....I am taking the afternoon off....and going to sit in the central park and make some rings....and things...and enjoy the sunshine....

After the rush of NYC...Antigua has been a welcome and suprising next stop....

I am keen to get learning again....and totally inspired by the skills of the kids on the streets....I wonder if I can take some home in my backpack...Although I was warned of this...aparently I this has happened before!

*this was written to the Dirty Projectors.....Buy it




No comments:

Post a Comment